Anyone spread with eToro?

Began

Hi all!

I'm trying to gather some information from people using eToro for placing spreads and what you think of the platform as well as opinions of what you think of the whole 'copy trade' thing from other users?

Just to clarify, I'm not associated with eToro but I am interested in the platform and whether people have found the whole Trader network thing that they've got going on to actually be any good or not or if the platform itself is any good.

Seems a little odd and looks a bit too social networky for a trading platform, but I would assume it's pretty good for lone traders who would like someone to chat to (then again, you could have idiots trying to encourage you to make a mistake knowing what the minority can be like).

If you don't use the platform or haven't heard of it, you could give it a look and give your comments and opinions too. I'm gonna register an account, have a look around myself to see what it's about and give my opinion when I've had a good look through. :)

Last edited:
Hi all!

I'm trying to gather some information from people using eToro for placing spreads and what you think of the platform as well as opinions of what you think of the whole 'copy trade' thing from other users?

Just to clarify, I'm not associated with eToro but I am interested in the platform and whether people have found the whole Trader network thing that they've got going on to actually be any good or not or if the platform itself is any good.

Seems a little odd and looks a bit too social networky for a trading platform, but I would assume it's pretty good for lone traders who would like someone to chat to (then again, you could have idiots trying to encourage you to make a mistake knowing what the minority can be like).

If you don't use the platform or haven't heard of it, you could give it a look and give your comments and opinions too. I'm gonna register an account, have a look around myself to see what it's about and give my opinion when I've had a good look through. :)

Its part of the way forward I think. They are really a copy of Zulutrader and currensee. be careful when looking at the traders that have a 99 and 100% hit rate,they dont close losing positions etc.The spreads seem ok. They are governed by euro rules and not FSA