Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Safely back now.
Time for a cup of finest Tea.
She thinks it tastes funny but the nurse tells her its that fancy lapsang souchong the posh people drink. That 'special' taste is because the leaves are traditionally smoke-dried over pinewood fires, imparting a distinctive flavor of smoky pine.

funnytea.jpg

The Tea was supermarket value variety, the funny taste was the two heaped teaspoons of Ketamine mixed in to make sure this doesn't happen again tomorrow.

Happy retirement everyone!

DontTell.jpeg

S&p just filled a gap from last week and set a new all time high.
The dow just isnt following and has just made a third lower high (unless it rockets from here). All we need now is some (fake) news about Iran or interest rates to give it a push lower.

I do have a sto pon this order if the dow breaks last weeks high at 950 then I'm wrong and will close.

Closing that dow position means I bought at 35 points below the high. Lets see how stupid that will look by Friday.

These guys really have the knack of pointing out obvious inconsistencies in the MSM narrative.

Watch Live: Fed's Powell Explains Why He's Cutting Rates In 'Greatest Economy Ever'

Dow topping out for the summer, 27,140 max.
S&P expected to be 3,000 by year end. Decline into the next fed meeting, rate cut rally then fall.

DowTop.png