Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I have seen the dow do some crazy sh1t in my time but 1,100 point ramp in 3 days with NO pullbacks. :rolleyes:

I have seen the dow do some crazy sh1t in my time but 1,100 point ramp in 3 days with NO pullbacks. :rolleyes:

If it's any consolation, I 've been looking at the fireworks from the sidelines but haven't been in there. Have been long on the CAC for most of this week with some modest successes....but a lot less excitement.....now looking for shorts in the 5340/70 area.

BTW: I note that Cbrads has now completely reinvented himself with a new avatar..... suddenly gone from steady sort of fellow with good sartorial sense to a dollar obsessed Dow demon :unsure:

If it's any consolation, I 've been looking at the fireworks from the sidelines but haven't been in there. Have been long on the CAC for most of this week with some modest successes....but a lot less excitement.....now looking for shorts in the 5340/70 area.

BTW: I note that Cbrads has now completely reinvented himself with a new avatar..... suddenly gone from steady sort of fellow with good sartorial sense to a dollar obsessed Dow demon :unsure:
Two straight days of losses is annoying due to the size of the moves but them's the breaks. Back to the grind.
And yes, cbrads transformation now seems complete.

You could hardly see the poor little chap on this new forum layout! 'Dow Demon' now there's a good username!

You could hardly see the poor little chap on this new forum layout! 'Dow Demon' now there's a good username!
And a possible avatar
DowDemon.gif

Have been long on the CAC for most of this week with some modest successes....but a lot less excitement.....now looking for shorts in the 5340/70 area.

Now short CAC from 5358 - TPs 5325/00

Mulling on my new identity/username but struggling to come up with something that reflects my interest - I did think of CacHand but I feel it doesn't quite project the right image :rolleyes:

CAC60_190607_12h02_2wks.pngCAC15_190607_12h00_7wks.png

I think we could see a dip to 25700 around the open today - and I shall be waiting! :whistle: :cool: