Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

How are you getting on?

I closed my eyes and took a long this a.m on the Nasdaq at 7000 with an optimistic TP of 7100 - currently 7055.

I'm getting a bit twitchy and am thinking that Postie's stratospheric Dow call might leave me with a hatful of ****holes if I don't bail soonish. Might hang on for Powell speak and factory orders...
I'm eyeing up a trend line formed by the lows printed at about half 3 and half 7 this morning (Our time) to Buy

I'm eyeing up a trend line formed by the lows printed at about half 3 and half 7 this morning (Our time) to Buy

Hmmm.... that looks plausible...mind you, I did just get rid of my nazzy long at 7045..so I'm looking for confirmation:)

I dont see that line holding.
no.png

Well that s&p trend line broke but then the turbo buying kicked in. Dow up 340.
Being down ONLY 25 points after 30 minutes is kind of a blessing in this market. However there appears to be no letting up.
Well, of course it was going to take off like a rocket...after all, had I not just closed my nazzy for slightly less than half my original TP?? Like the one that that it's in the process of rogering right now? I should have taken you at your word with that 5OO ramp call of yours :mad:

Well, of course it was going to take off like a rocket...after all, had I not just closed my nazzy for slightly less than half my original TP?? Like the one that that it's in the process of rogering right now? I should have taken you at your word with that 5OO ramp call of yours :mad:
Theres still 20 points left on the s&p upside so thats good for another 150 on the dow. I thought they might take more time over it, a bit more subdued, but no its the Yanks go big go now.

PS - sorry about the that short, I"m still fixated on the upmove

You can see where the dow is going. I thought it would be a pullback and a slow climb, but no ...
dowg.png

I really dont think 25,300 goes tonight but if it does I will close some time this evening and take the loss.

We gave them a good run for their money though: They elected Trump - We had a Referendum:rolleyes:
The difference is they elected him AND he became President, we just had the referendum we couldn't be bothered to follow through. :rolleyes: