Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

If you look at an hourly chart on the s&p it can go to 280X and still be in a downtrend. dwn.png

I still think there could be some downside, but my entry wasn't very good and my 200 pt hard stop was vulnerable so I bailed B/E.

I'm looking at going long too, just under 24700 would be a good price I think, let's see how it unfolds...🧐

I'm looking at going long too, just under 24700 would be a good price I think, let's see how it unfolds...🧐
Just put an order in at 24675, I think it's unlikely to be hit but I'm not chasing the price!

St. Louis Fed's Bullard: interest rate cut may be "warranted soon" on trade, inflation risks

Yeah I have no f*cking idea anymore. I've moved my stop to 24,800 and leaving it there.

Well they keep selling it during the day so if its going up it'll have to be done overnight. Gap higher tomorrow then sell it.

The plan today is: Try to buy under 24900. Yes, a full 200 points above my last attempt!:cry:

The plan today is: Try to buy under 24900. Yes, a full 200 points above my last attempt!:cry:

How are you getting on?

I closed my eyes and took a long this a.m on the Nasdaq at 7000 with an optimistic TP of 7100 - currently 7055.

I'm getting a bit twitchy and am thinking that Postie's stratospheric Dow call might leave me with a hatful of ****holes if I don't bail soonish. Might hang on for Powell speak and factory orders...