Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dow ... 6 minutes.

pop.png

Possible interest rate fall end of the month, no where else for money to go than the stock market

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Possible interest rate fall end of the month, no where else for money to go than the stock market

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yes understand, but the market is pricing in somewhere between 0.25% and a whopping 0.5% that means disappointment is as close as the next good economic number.

Does anyone see ANY other market in the world at or near its all time high?
There's a reason for that, AND there's a reason the FED are contemplating cutting interest rates, the forecast for the world economy is not good.

If they slam this higher into the close tonight I will swear off trading for a month!

It appears the yanks will buy anything at any price at the moment, so I've put a few things on EBAY in the US.

1. The new and improved London Bridge. $1.2Bn
2. Hitlers diaries appendices. $3.5m
3. Real English rain in a bottle. $500 per gallon (English gallons not that foreign rubbish).
4. Photons from our nearest star. $500 for all you can carry.
5. Genuine fog from the Tyne. $1,000 per m3

This time next year I'll be a miwyonaire.

The nikkei, dax, ftse ... all refuse to follow the Dow higher. They are ALL below their closing prices even though the US markets keep going up.
Gotta love those yanks.

I'm sitting here watching some Algo force feed the S&P like next weeks foie gras completely oblivious to the fact that humans are selling all around it. This is going to be special.
I expect to read next week that a bespoke HFT fund offering 150% ROI has gone pop and a few rocket scientists playing as quants are knocking on Elon Musk's door looking for a job.

I'm sitting here watching some Algo force feed the S&P like next weeks foie gras completely oblivious to the fact that humans are selling all around it. This is going to be special.
I expect to read next week that a bespoke HFT fund offering 150% ROI has gone pop and a few rocket scientists playing as quants are knocking on Elon Musk's door looking for a job.

Where is "here"?? I thought you were sitting on a beach somewhere juggling your coconuts whilst you work out how to trade with semaphore.....but yes, my first bash at the S&P comp has coincided with a heat-induced burst of market lunacy.

Where is "here"?? I thought you were sitting on a beach somewhere juggling your coconuts whilst you work out how to trade with semaphore.....but yes, my first bash at the S&P comp has coincided with a heat-induced burst of market lunacy.
I'm back and catching up with the lunacy.
You know theres trouble on the way when the s&p is forced higher due to arbitrage with the nas while the dow sits in a 50 point range the whole day.

S&P Close
Jul 24, 20192,998.773,019.592,996.823,019.563,019.56

S&P high today 3,019.57

Job done.