Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

YESTERDAY, 9:56PM <-- Old news

YESTERDAY, 10:08PM <-- Old news

TODAY, 9:25AM <-- WTF you wouldn't let it lie. What would Vic Reeves say?

TODAY, 9:59AM <---- Batsh1t crazy moment when you lost all temporal cognitive functions.

Yes your right the conversation was left last night (by us) you however dont know when to stop.

No

You had a poke this morning incase you forgot. Keep posting childish pictures and convincing yourself you are innocent.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

FXX now proceeds to ignore the facts (wouldn't even dream of apologising for getting it **** about face) and continues on a tangential argument / cryfest.
What facts..

I made 87 pips today with 20 minutes work using the bull 5h!t news feeds you diss. In fact I am 100 pips away from 100 percent gain on my account in under 10 months.

Keep pretending mate. I am more efficient than you are and have more substance.

Leave it before this gets ugly moron

No

You had a poke this morning incase you forgot. Keep posting childish pictures and convincing yourself you are innocent.

Dude you are seriously screwed up. This forum is open to everyone to see and they can all see you are just making things up rather than say you were wrong.
If I did 'have a poke' this morning show everyone where and I will apologise.

If however you just made up stuff because you didnt want to look stupid then it backfired spectacularly.

All I've posted since last night is my +191 point profit I took on my overnight trade and a good luck wish to Brewski.

You need to regain your grip on reality bro.

Attachments

• duh.png
    duh.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 85
this BS and it's been BULL SHT all day!

they don't want to give up a centimeter,,

because when they do, all comes crashing down,

it's bulls hoping for a miracle here for a change

@FXX
Dude you are seriously screwed up. This forum is open to everyone to see and they can all see you are just making things up rather than say you were wrong.

If however you just made up stuff because you didnt want to look stupid then it backfired spectacularly.

All I've posted since last night is my +191 point profit I took on my overnight trade and a good luck wish to Brewski.

Russell is heading back down to where it was on 16th July . If the dow does something similar it could fall another 150 pts soon. Im short

You are the one looking stupid... to those who have a clue of course !!

A personal note to all who view this bull****..... it goes something like this “my d1ck is bigger than yours ....why ?? Coz I’ve been posting 150000000000000 posts that’s why.... bow down before me low life, dare not bring new material into the arena, can you not see my unsubstantiated claims of 1500000 points ??? Bow down low level trader scum, I am the master !”

You need to back off mate !

What’s the matter, someone come on here thinking outside the box ????

1. No I dont need to back off!

2. I'm pretty far out of the box myself.

FXX's thinking is to take an idea that is available to everyone in the world "lets trade news", and be better at it than everyone else... in his spare time!
That is not out of the box thinking, it has a low barrier to entry and no unique selling point, its a sh1t strategy.

And if he starts posting lies about me on this forum he's going to get called on it.

As you can see he has not responded to my posts because he knows he is wrong but doesnt have the balls to own up to it. When he does I will 'back off'.

IMO piphoe and FXX and tokyojoe are all clearly fine traders. Postman it seems does his best without the necessary news feed. This caused him to get it wrong on at least one occasion in the last year, a fate which may possibly have befallen me once or so in my career.

Good, glad to have sorted all that out. peace restored?

Where the aF@ck is David Knight ???? I feel I need a lesson in... well life, he sounds sooooo learn’ed “learned son....learned !”

A personal note to all who view this bull****..... it goes something like this “my d1ck is bigger than yours ....why ?? Coz I’ve been posting 150000000000000 posts that’s why.... bow down before me low life, dare not bring new material into the arena, can you not see my unsubstantiated claims of 1500000 points ??? Bow down low level trader scum, I am the master !”

You dont have to read my posts, there is an ignore facility !