Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

FTSE dow s&p are all going to fly tomorrow.
I'm a little late to the party long dow 25049 but shes got legs.

I just see weakness when I look at the DOW. A failed breakout on Friday and an even weaker failed breakout today. Not holding or trading overnight. Let's see what happens...

I just see weakness when I look at the DOW. A failed breakout on Friday and an even weaker failed breakout today. Not holding or trading overnight. Let's see what happens...

We all see different things, but thats part of our internal bias I suppose.
All I saw today was early sellers being punished, the dow wriggled a bit but the s&p went up and didnt come down.
The ftse really wanted to go much higher and will tomorrow IMO.

We all see different things, but thats part of our internal bias I suppose.
All I saw today was early sellers being punished, the dow wriggled a bit but the s&p went up and didnt come down.
The ftse really wanted to go much higher and will tomorrow IMO.

.....and nasdaq shot up nearly 50 (200 Dow points equivalent) immediately after close

Or you could just listen to morons like yourself

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Or you could just listen to morons like yourself

Oooooh, you are awful!! Always good to hear a bit of wit (sic) from a top trader. ‘Course the Nasdaq futures being up 50 and more is not going to affect opening prices is it?

Oooooh, you are awful!! Always good to hear a bit of wit (sic) from a top trader. ‘Course the Nasdaq futures being up 50 and more is not going to affect opening prices is it?

No you both clearly having a poke at me and when i pull you up about it you call me awful! the cheek of you.

Well we didn’t stoop to insults did we?

comparing my progress to nursery school isn't an insult? what about carrying on the next day poking me when the conversation was left last night. You might think you are squeaky clean here barjon but you are complicit in the insults and continuing on of the verbal abuse.

I think I was mistaking low volatility for for weakness. I should remove my blinkers and look at other correlated markets too. Good call Postie

comparing my progress to nursery school isn't an insult? what about carrying on the next day poking me when the conversation was left last night. You might think you are squeaky clean here barjon but you are complicit in the insults and continuing on of the verbal abuse.

I suppose if you wish to take it as such when it was just being used to indicate your relative level of trading experience. Nothing carried on this morning other than you calling me and postie morons (our jokey exchange was last night).

Maybe you’re not old enough to remember the Dick Emery catch phrase - ooh, you are awful, but I like you.

I suppose if you wish to take it as such when it was just being used to indicate your relative level of trading experience. Nothing carried on this morning other than you calling me and postie morons (our jokey exchange was last night).

Maybe you’re not old enough to remember the Dick Emery catch phrase - ooh, you are awful, but I like you.

You suppose? It was you, and 2 others that decided to climb into me for absolutely no reason at all yesterday. Look a few posts up when postman joked about a news feed and you chipping in laughing, please explain how that isn't carrying on as you are suggesting? Wait don't bother, I am done with you lot but carry on and I will open the reciprocal tap.

I'm still waiting to hear from DAVID KNIGHT myself, he sounds like he is the d0gs b0llocks !

Come on Davie, tell me how it's done son ??

I know you've been on the forum, checked your activity see, easy peasy....since I named you twice on Brewski's page you'd have read my thoughts on you, you seem to be a top dog trader, what with all that knowledge of how the Instu's work, I'm busting for more top tips ?

I'm still waiting to hear from DAVID KNIGHT myself, he sounds like he is the d0gs b0llocks !

Come on Davie, tell me how it's done son ??

I know you've been on the forum, checked your activity see, easy peasy....since I named you twice on Brewski's page you'd have read my thoughts on you, you seem to be a top dog trader, what with all that knowledge of how the Instu's work, I'm busting for more top tips ?

32 pips in 15 trades - he must know something we don't. I wouldn't bet on him responding outside of insults and spam.

32 pips in 15 trades - he must know something we don't. I wouldn't bet on him responding outside of insults and spam.

To be quite honest I'd never heard of him before I read his errrr "informed" response to you, so he's got my attention now !

32 pips eh ! well as a top dogs b@llocks trader he's obviously trading LAAAARGE so 32 points has probably bought him a new house !

Shout out to all traders here!

Another day, another dollar (or, pound?) :D

Ok, the store is open!