Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Wow Paul Tudor got it wrong!
Or maybe you just made that bit up? Yeah thats more like it.

you make fun but the last trade, an this one currently...was over 30 pts at the zenith..

with little heat...that's a goo trade in anyone's book :sleep:

take a look at all the pairs...spikes all over ...the loonie, the EURO, POUND, the AUSIE run ups...run it down...something is brewing..

an its not good. way to volatile imo

one hr to close and every trader, wtf am i going to do? got 1 hr to make it happen. been losing all day. i need to pull this out, thats what they are saying to themselves here.

you make fun but the last trade, an this one currently...was over 30 pts at the zenith..

with little heat...that's a goo trade in anyone's book :sleep:

You let a 30 point winner turn into a 65 point loser. Thats not a good trade in MY book.

one hr to close and every trader, wtf am i going to do? got 1 hr to make it happen. been losing all day. i need to pull this out, thats what they are saying to themselves here.

You keep using the phrase "every trader", If every trader thought the same thing there would be no trading because there would be no seller for the buyer.
You are living in your own little world not populated by anyone but yourself the sooner you realise this the better.
BTW most traders know what they are going to do BEFORE the day starts and are not wondering what to do with one hour to go. Thats just you pippy boy, and you are NOT a trader.

When someone comes up to you in a bar and says "Hi I'm Paul Tudor, buy me a drink and I'll tell you my trading strategy" maybe you should think twice next time. :LOL:

when someone comes up to me in a bar and says "Hi i'm Paul Tudor's daughter, buy me a drink".

i don't think twice :cheesy:

You keep using the phrase "every trader", If every trader thought the same thing there would be no trading because there would be no seller for the buyer.
You are living in your own little world not populated by anyone but yourself the sooner you realise this the better.
BTW most traders know what they are going to do BEFORE the day starts and are not wondering what to do with one hour to go. Thats just you pippy boy, and you are NOT a trader.

your an idiot :cheesy:

you can never say nice trade to me can you

laugh but do you see where its trading now? do you even have a YM feed??

have no idea what you guys are trading there over the pond, binarys???bthats a laugh

you always talk about trading the DOW, what is this not YM???

laugh but do you see where its trading now? do you even have a YM feed??

have no idea what you guys are trading there over the pond, binarys???bthats a laugh

you always talk about trading the DOW, what is this not YM???

Its not something you need to worry about but when someone makes a profit they have to pay tax on the capital gain. Your clearly not affected by this because you dont make profits.
Across the pond we trade spreads which are bets and so dont pay tax on the money we make!
I know its complicated but sit down in a dark room with some milk and cookies and think about it for a while.

I know its not big and not clever, but it passes the time between trades.

Attachments

• tshirt.jpg
    tshirt.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 74
  • beer.jpg
    beer.jpg
    995.6 KB · Views: 148
Pippa Instead of pretending to yourself you know what your doing and are playing 3D chess looking 3 moves ahead. Why dont you just look past the end of your nose!

Attachments

• nose.png
    nose.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 67