Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Can you show us that on a chart?

Pip has transcended 'charts', everything is done with 'feel'. He's so attuned to the market, the merest twinge from his Johnson indicates a buy or sell leaving the algos to pick the bones in his wake. A true master...

Pip has transcended 'charts', everything is done with 'feel'. He's so attuned to the market, the merest twinge from his Johnson indicates a buy or sell leaving the algos to pick the bones in his wake. A true master...

Actually that's trading solely off the DOM. No, I'm not there yet. That's pretty cool to pull off ...:cool:

I love the way you wait for the dow to move up 140 points from the lows then go long for 40 points.

You are indeed a master, please teach me how you do this.

i jumped on the momo train...that easy

i figured out what the hell they are trying to do here. Try to get in there heads this is a 3D chess and need to be 3 moves ahead :smart:

Paul Tudor taught me to forget about the first 3rd and the last 3rd, the goal is to get in on the middle third of a move.:smart:

this feels like topping action to me, i won't trade off it but getting that queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach that something is just off.

been up forever, so there's that :|

the market is "looking" for any excuse to sell off, i mean christ we in the sttatosphere. biz isn't that good! two scoops tariffs and global antics just might provide that catalyst ..

but they won't just sell it off ANYWHERE, they will try to suck in as many longs as they can before the fact.

because burning traders is what they are all about.

that's one reason i stay long here.

Last edited:
I love the way you wait for the dow to move up 140 points from the lows then go long for 40 points.

You are indeed a master, please teach me how you do this.

Paul Tudor taught me to forget about the first 3rd and the last 3rd, the goal is to get in on the middle third of a move.:smart:

out even, what waste of time

Wow Paul Tudor got it wrong!
Or maybe you just made that bit up? Yeah thats more like it.