Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Oh, and of course, it having just hit 7700, I'm short ftse.

Must be good for a kick in the teeth to wake me up in the absence of coffee.:p

Yeah about that ftse.
Shes been surprisingly strong over the last few weeks, and the pound is flattering her.
Unless the US markets fall out of bed today she's going UP!

Dax down 1.6% ftse almost flat. :-0

You dont see that very often.

Howdy gents! :D

Looks like dowboys pushing higher?

The Nas is a beast innit?? (just getting up to speed here)

Howdy gents! :D

Looks like dowboys pushing higher?

The Nas is a beast innit?? (just getting up to speed here)

Are you going to post a trade in advance and the exit today? Because that would be a first.
Maybe a chart? :LOL:

Naah of course not, you do it by feel. :whistling

Are you going to post a trade in advance and the exit today? Because that would be a first.
Maybe a chart? :LOL:

Naah of course not, you do it by feel. :whistling

I do post exits unless they go into AH's, then I don't bother. The enties are real timers and easy to see with a YM feed.

Charts? haven't posted a chart in a while. Nothing on my charts, I've taken all the squiggly lines off long time ago. all that's left are the candles, and YHOD & YLOD. and some of your quik & easy TL's of course :)

I do post exits unless they go into AH's, then I don't bother. The enties are real timers and easy to see with a YM feed.

Charts? haven't posted a chart in a while. Nothing on my charts, I've taken all the squiggly lines off long time ago. all that's left are the candles, and YHOD & YLOD. and some of your quik & easy TL's of course :)

Maybe you should put the squiggly lines back on your charts that way you might be able to post a profitable trade.
Just trying to help you out. :innocent:

Maybe you should put the squiggly lines back on your charts that way you might be able to post a profitable trade.
Just trying to help you out. :innocent:

I know you are you posted a few charts with your TL's trying to prod me in right direction. I appreciate it.:smart: