Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Yeah about that ftse.
Shes been surprisingly strong over the last few weeks, and the pound is flattering her.
Unless the US markets fall out of bed today she's going UP!

True... tbh I 'd forgotten I left a gtc sell order in a few days ago so I was a tad off guard there. I'm doing other stuff this week and it's f***ing friday so I might just dump this one.... unless it dumps me first:p

True... tbh I 'd forgotten I left a gtc sell order in a few days ago so I was a tad off guard there. I'm doing other stuff this week and it's f***ing friday so I might just dump this one.... unless it dumps me first:p

Reminds me of an old girlfriend. ;)

That dow is heading straight back to 120 on the open. :mad:

Attachments

• 120.png
    120.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 67
Still hanging on to my 7700 ftse. PA makes me think that there could be a modest fall which would allow me to get out with my genitals, if not my honour, intact.

Target 7687

Still hanging on to my 7700 ftse. PA makes me think that there could be a modest fall which would allow me to get out with my genitals, if not my honour, intact.

Target 7687

Gnnnaah. 7692 and stop at +1.

A couple more mins and I'm free...well, relatively cheap anyway.

Trump.
Trade tariffs threat on all China exports.

O'dear, perhaps the Americans can spend some time pondering who will purchase all their debt with all those recirculated Dollars....The US needs to get it's head round the fact it spent all its money on smart bombs and is now skint.

If the US wants to invest in its own companies, perhaps encouraging them to bring home the $2,600,000,000,000 held offshore would be a start.

The European indices are trading in descending trajectory, after the performance of the American and Asian markets. Although the earnings season will begin to gain some measure in Europe, the main catalyst for the stock markets of the Old Continent will continue to be the performance of its American counterparts. In fact, the correlation between the S&P500 and the Eurostoxx50 has hit the highest level since 2016. This pattern has allowed investors to weigh less than the fact that profit estimates are only 6% in Europe compared to 21% in USA and to suspend in their minds some risks, such as the political uncertainties associated with the new Italian Government, as well as some governmental instability in Spain and Germany, as well as some uncertainties regarding the future of the ECB’s monetary policy.