Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

It’s almost guaranteed to now I’m in it lol

Early start for me tomorrow so I’ll be asleep soon, hope I wake up to some serious profits

Go on, you know you want to.

Attachments

• ykywt.png
    ykywt.png
    94 KB · Views: 80
Don't you think Trump really upset the apple cart with his Helsinki blurb?

I'm guessing here but big vested interests in US right now wondering how to respond to that very public announcement about how nice Russia is and we are at the cusp of a new era :)

I'd expect some fireworks masking big explosions below surface.

Trying to figure out how markets impacted is going to be very tough. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't you think Trump really upset the apple cart with his Helsinki blurb?

I'm guessing here but big vested interests in US right now wondering how to respond to that very public announcement about how nice Russia is and we are at the cusp of a new era :)

I'd expect some fireworks masking big explosions below surface.

Trying to figure out how markets impacted is going to be very tough. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The dow's going to go up! :D

That s&p just didnt stop from the moment the market opened. A straight line UP! Again!

I'm always saying the dow goes UP ... but ... its lost its mojo today.
Unless 25,100 holds its going down, and once it starts going down its going to be 350 points or so.

European stock markets traded higher as investors digested the reported business results and monitored the words of the Fed President. In sectoral terms, the producers of raw materials stood out in the positive, while the telecommunications companies led the losses. The technology sector was conditioned by the results reported yesterday after the US closing, which disappointed the investors. In Frankfurt, shares of Thyssenkrupp rose 9.06% following news of the resignation of the company's chairman, as a result of pressure from shareholders. The European car industry has appreciated by about 0.80%. On the macroeconomic front, investor sentiment was influenced by the IMF's lowering of its growth forecasts for the United Kingdom and the Eurozone, warning that global trade tensions have worsened economic outlook.

As Powell’s testimony did not raise any fears or alarmism in stock markets, investors were able to focus on the earnings season, rewarding good results and penalizing companies that have deceased. The first group includes Johnson & Johnson, which not only reported numbers that beat analysts’ estimates but also proved confident for the future. Netflix represented the reverse of the medal. The company’s accounts disappointed the level of revenue and the number of subscribers, which led the respective stock to a decrease of 5.24%. According to Ritholtz Wealth Management, Amazon’s appreciation this year (57%) equals nearly 35% of S & P’s earnings, Netflix’s almost 100% rise is 21%, and Microsoft’s and Apple’s represent 27% of S & P’s earnings this year. The contribution of Google and Facebook is more modest (the rise of each title corresponds to 8% of the advance of the S&P). Thus, according to Ritholtz Wealth Management, FAANG accounts for almost all of the gains made by S&P this year. From this simple arithmetic emerges the crucial importance of the quarterly results of these companies.

I was expecting the red line, when it broke through the trendline it was a pass.
Its come back down to the line but its ridiculously strong right now.
Someones trying to 'influence' the moving averages.

Attachments

• pass.png
    pass.png
    67 KB · Views: 70
I actually considered shorting the Dow yesterday instead of buying but I actually said to myself you’d have to be an idiot to sell it at the moment. I’m still an idiot though

I actually considered shorting the Dow yesterday instead of buying but I actually said to myself you’d have to be an idiot to sell it at the moment. I’m still an idiot though

Well I just got in at 25144 and it just jumped 10 points higher almost instantly.
When will we ever learn?