Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

European indices are in consolidation, favored by the performance of the US market and the outlook for the new Earnings Season that starts today in the US, with the disclosure of the figures of three of the largest financial institutions. Meanwhile, investors continue to monitor developments in trade tensions between the US and China.

European indices are in consolidation, favored by the performance of the US market and the outlook for the new Earnings Season that starts today in the US, with the disclosure of the figures of three of the largest financial institutions. Meanwhile, investors continue to monitor developments in trade tensions between the US and China.

What's your trade/recommendation?

the stress got to me, i am sorry. you live & die every trade trading a small account. it's not like "i had a bad day or a bad couple days.." that can wipe out small account. Can have a bad trade or two, but a bad day or three will wipe you out.

i apologize for letting it get to me and expressing it here. :(

You guys can razz me all you want...comes with the territory. I enjoy mixing it up with you guys :)

i also have a medical condition some sort of a tramsmitter problem in my brain? they are always adjusting the dosage.

Good work canta, do you play the Dax ? much more bang for your buck in a much shorter time frame, seems a long time to gain those points on the ftse, I used to do ftse but it did my head in with it's slooooooow movement.

Nah.

The Dax and the Dow don't suit my wimpish temperament. I do sometimes piggy-back if Dentist and Postman are confluent otherwise it's the occasional punt on my mickey-mouse account - microlot FXCM. As far as indices go these days my usual poisons are the CAC and Stoxx. Ftse is lightning speed compared with those two but generally speaking, Postie's approach of selling the bügger the moment it shows any signs of life seems to be quite effective:)

Just one think to note here.
there is not one shred of evidence that pip has ever traded.ZERO SCREENSHOTS OR STATEMENTS.

I have seen no evidence the member known as "pip" exists at all. Have you considered that he might simply be a product of Postie's imagination?:p

I have seen no evidence the member known as "pip" exists at all. Have you considered that he might simply be a product of Postie's imagination?:p

Mwa ha ha ha haaa.

Attachments

• jekyll-and-hyde.jpg
    jekyll-and-hyde.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 64
this could go either way, a huge selloff and lucrative last few hrs to week.

or, we dick around in a range.

i'm taking the shot..short better bet imo

the bulls are in precarious situation perched at all time highs. if the feel threatened, they just may bail fast & hard...and live to fight the battle another day next week:eek:

the bulls are in precarious situation perched at all time highs. if the feel threatened, they just may bail fast & hard...and live to fight the battle another day next week:eek:

I dont know what chart your looking at but the dow is 1,600 (One THOUSAND Six hundred) points BELOW its all time high from 7 months ago. She's got a lot more upside in her, and certainly more than your account can withstand.

All you have to do is go LONG !

How hard can that be?

I dont know what chart your looking at but the dow is 1,600 (One THOUSAND Six hundred) points BELOW its all time high from 7 months ago. She's got a lot more upside in her, and certainly more than your account can withstand.

All you have to do is go LONG !

How hard can that be?

Why would anyone in their right mind with a little profit baked in hold here at all times highs thru THIS weekend, what's the upside come Monday...a gap up few pts??

who knows what will happen two half days from now? a lot of sht can happen over THIS weekend. hell shts happenning right now.

Why would anyone in their right mind with a little profit baked in hold here at all times highs thru THIS weekend, what's the upside come Monday...a gap up few pts??

who knows what will happen two half days from now? a lot of sht can happen

Because 90% of the time the dow opens UP on a Monday morning! Do you not know that by now!

What's happening and what has been happening for quite some time is redistribution. The big boys are selling into every rally, and the little boys you & me will be holding the bag, sooner rather than later.

Well, not me because I'm not falling for it.

What's happening and what has been happening for quite some time is redistribution. The big boys are selling into every rally, and the little boys you & me will be holding the bag, sooner rather than later.

Well, not me because I'm not falling for it.

And you know that how?

YOu dont.

What has happened is you have opened a position based on a nonsense theory that is only real in your head. It holds no water in the real world (where the market is).
Show me one piece of evidence for your made up redistribution theory. You must have lots of evidence to back up the theory right otherwise why would you risk money on it?

And you know that how?

YOu dont.

What has happened is you have opened a position based on a nonsense theory that is only real in your head. It holds no water in the real world (where the market is).
Show me one piece of evidence for your made up redistribution theory. You must have lots of evidence to back up the theory right otherwise why would you risk money on it?

I don't know it for sure, and not sure it can be known other than piecing together circumstantial evidence and watching the price action for a time with suspicion and getting an eerie feeling. You are right though, hard or impossible to determine spoofing from real buying interest.

I don't really know but I suspect because if I was long I'd be worried, and skittish.