Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

take it all higher here, i don't care aholes

i am tired

give rational market a break will ya

this all makes no sense

i am old and tired as far as traders are..

it wears on ya,

you get tired, worn our

try to do right
i am tired

i am so tired, but not giving up yrt

you don't think i am tired, i am tired, not dead but tired

this is a buch of SHT

oh ya we going 26K on pure spec!! oh ya?

just because we alwaays did

Which trader are you?
Are you shouting obscenities at the screen and typing disgusting drivel to the world, or are you confident in your analysis and trading within comfortable margins with your downside covered.
If its the first one, you're not a trader.

"F@:k Ypiu fkig rickin freekin reekin...... place a trade damn you.........
......... THISS ISSS SPARRTAAAAA !!!!!"

when this goes a lot lower A LOT LOWERT they will treat me with the respect that i'm owed..

i am so tired, but not giving up yrt

you don't think i am tired, i am tired, not dead but tired

Blimey Pipkin, if you're on the east coast it can't be much past 5,30/6pm
Earlier west side, all this screaming & shouting takes it out of you eh !

I like to go for the highs myself mate, don't want to be wallowing too much in the lows.

at some point this is going, and when it does and you get a few pts under your beltm,

you may act like you called this top?

at some point this is going, and when it does and you get a few pts under your beltm,

you may act like you called this top?

No Pip I'm just playing with words mate, I literally couldn't give a bollox where it's going, it's late here, thinking about it, if it was 6pm ish here there's no way I'd be looking at charts

i sold the top LOL

don't make fun of me

i'll trade you underwater

:LOL::LOL: see that is exactly why I like you mate, you do come out with some true pearlers (that's a compliment by the way)

Anyway, I might have a little look in again, once you've had some sleep & sorted out the tiredness.

Text tourettes, get it myself sometimes.

Keep smiling mate

Last edited:
Must be a barbecue and Jack Daniels in the trailer park

"Now listen here dag naggit..... I told ya's all just coz me n' daisy may live in Essex, we gone n' got ourselves a combi..... & a "bute yute" a real mans pick up, I got me some rope n' duct tape in the back, ya know, fa' special occasions n' all"

Anyways, we got a that internet-thing I told daisy may I'm'a gonna make us a fortune on the stock web broker exchange yeeeehaaa !!