Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

when this goes a lot lower A LOT LOWERT they will treat me with the respect that i'm owed..

"Keynes soon learned that short-term currency trading on high margin, using only his long-term economic predictions as a guide, was foolhardy."

"Keynes was thus able to scrape together the money he needed to continue trading. He had learned a valuable but painful lesson – markets can act perversely in the short-term. Of this, he later famously commented:

“The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.”"

https://www.maynardkeynes.org/keynes-the-speculator.html

I think the dow may be near the bottom for today.
It was 24900 when I was typing its gone up 35 points in as many seconds.

i might have played out my welcome on this short trade, that's ok.

had it in the bag, but had to shoot for the fences. no cover yet, but the longs are trying to gain traction.

this just felt like the top to me, so i went with it.

"Keynes soon learned that short-term currency trading on high margin, using only his long-term economic predictions as a guide, was foolhardy."

"Keynes was thus able to scrape together the money he needed to continue trading. He had learned a valuable but painful lesson – markets can act perversely in the short-term. Of this, he later famously commented:

“The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.”"

https://www.maynardkeynes.org/keynes-the-speculator.html

What did Keynes have to say about trading based on your feelings?

Out at 7680

Good work canta, do you play the Dax ? much more bang for your buck in a much shorter time frame, seems a long time to gain those points on the ftse, I used to do ftse but it did my head in with it's slooooooow movement.

Just one think to note here.
there is not one shred of evidence that pip has ever traded.ZERO SCREENSHOTS OR STATEMENTS.

there is not one shred of evidence that pip has ever traded.ZERO SCREENSHOTS OR STATEMENTS.

I could hear the phones ringing for his margin calls from this side of the pond if thats any corroboration. :LOL:

Oh !! here he is......... "detective-inspector-possi"

Fair point mate, but then again I haven't shown you mine, but it looks a little like this :

Dow 25015 absolutely positively done for the day.

Well I'm done for the day and the week, it just wont stop! But I will.

-27 on my short but I made 95 overnight so I'm good with that.

Have a good weekend all, who knows where she will stop.