Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Most European stock exchanges traded slightly lower today, prolonging fears of trade tensions between the US and China. However, raw material producers, one of the most affected sectors recently, have recovered, having led the gains. The automotive sector has presented a contained valuation, after the recent news. Other more specific news also marked the session. British supermarket chain Sainsbury fell by more than 2 percent after industry data showed sales fell in the last three months while other competitors showed higher sales.

Attachments

• Utakeme4afool.png
    Utakeme4afool.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 63
I'm thinking it's a BS move higher. :|

So nothing like "Fundamentally the Chinese trade war has been over factored into todays price" or "Technically my eliot wave chart says ..."

Just "This is bull**** so I guess its going lower against all rational factors."

This is intraday, b/w the sheets..no cure for cancer here

want to do fundies...look at the weeklies :/

This is intraday, b/w the sheets..no cure for cancer here

want to do fundies...look at the weeklies :/

I would be interested in ANY thought process you went through to short those markets today.
Any indicator, any chart, any levels ... anything.

I would be interested in ANY thought process you went through to short those markets today.
Any indicator, any chart, any levels ... anything.

you know how to do it, quit kidding me ;)

you knew this would lower, right?

Top tip.

Every year around now the oil producers like to stick it to the Amerikan public by jacking up oil prices when they go on holiday. So when delivery is after US holiday season the price starts to fall. Get in now for a longer term (not scalping) investment at just over $70.

DOW daily

to obviously? ;)

The problem with the dow is it always rebounds higher after a fall like some non Newtonian power ball. So as much as I'd like to short it more (you know me) unless you think the US easy money party is over, then its a buy.

Just my opinion.

Attachments

• PWTD.png
    PWTD.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 55