Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Well I either missed the bottom by 4 points or I saved myself a shed load of cash. There is still no buying at these levels.

Well I either missed the bottom by 4 points or I saved myself a shed load of cash. There is still no buying at these levels.

Farq !

Attachments

• farq.png
    farq.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 85

I thought they'd come out of the jungle and surrendered their weapons.

ftse looks like it's good for scalp around 7515/20 - what say the entrails?

The Dark Lord is engaged with milking the Dow over on his coven...meanwhile my crafty long on the CAC at 5250 is.....not really doing anything very much:whistling

I thought they'd come out of the jungle and surrendered their weapons.

ftse looks like it's good for scalp around 7515/20 - what say the entrails?

The Dark Lord is engaged with milking the Dow over on his coven...meanwhile my crafty long on the CAC at 5250 is.....not really doing anything very much:whistling

Looks like the ftse is heading back up to 7620 ish before coming down to 7450 over the next few days. So maybe some ftse longs ! :eek:

Looks like the ftse is heading back up to 7620 ish before coming down to 7450 over the next few days. So maybe some ftse longs ! :eek:

It is indeed a bitter pill Postie but if you think about it, sometime or rather it has to go up a little too:p

Clearly people know the crude inventories will be high today as they are forcing the price up before the announcement.
I think a number of the deals are done in Euros or other 'swaps' now anyway so the dollar price is less important.