Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Pip
I dont know if you have a trading method but heres a good starting point.

1. Draw a line!

2. Dont trade in the other direction to the line until the price crosses it.

Simples!

Attachments

• Der!.png
    Der!.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 83
postie, I don't plan the day in advance because I don't know where price will take me. Do I try to plan ahead by looking behind, Ya. But only so much historical price can show you, need to go with the flow, that hard right edge.

In that chart could draw a horizontal line @2763 created @14:00. and suggested price would rise to there. why do slanted lines trump horizontal?

In that chart could draw a horizontal line @2763 created @14:00. and suggested price would rise to there. why do slanted lines trump horizontal?

Because horizontal lines are support and resistance.
Slanted lines to use terms you understand are Trend lines!

The price is constantly moving ie its trending up or trending down it is never constantly staying in the same place.

Because horizontal lines are support and resistance.
Slanted lines to use terms you understand are Trend lines!

The price is constantly moving ie its trending up or trending down it is never constantly staying in the same place.

Ok. My thought is trend lines/slanted lines are S & R too. That's why you said not to buy into the upper TL where price was TRENDING UP??

Out -15.

Its going to be a f*ck all shorts in the ass day today by the look of it. The Friday rip came early.

Oh well theres always Monday.

3 1/2 more hrs to go today with US market. They burned shorts which is what they wanted to do. I saw it coming but I still got caught in their web. Doesn't mean they can sustain it. wait & see

piphoe
This message is hidden because piphoe is on your ignore list.
VIEW POSTUnread TODAY, 3:18PM
Remove user from ignore listpiphoe
VIEW POSTUnread TODAY, 3:21PM
VIEW POSTUnread TODAY, 3:28PM
garbage-dump.jpg;w=630