Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I am now short dow on 4 positions, at the moment NONE are above water, it may stay irrational for longer than we expect but it WILL go down, and I can afford to wait.

Dow has had 2 dips below my rising trendline.
I've put in the downward trendline now and its holding on the one minute chart.

Attachments

• dow.jpg
    dow.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 79
Dow 21,770 before 3pm tomorrow.

Might be but then again the way the DOW is going I can see it heading even higher. I think they know there's too many sellers in the market, therefore the price keeps going up. The brokers must be making a killing on all the retail traders who are short!

Might be but then again the way the DOW is going I can see it heading even higher. I think they know there's too many sellers in the market, therefore the price keeps going up. The brokers must be making a killing on all the retail traders who are short!

Only 30 companies, easy to manipulate.

"This is not a correlated market. The dollar is Up+ and Crude is Up+ which is not normal but the 30 year Bond is trading Lower. The Financials should always correlate with the US dollar such that if the dollar is lower then bonds should follow and vice-versa. The indices are Up+ and Crude is trading Up+ which is not correlated."

https://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/dow-up-others-down-again-201707310848