Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dow down 10 from the all time high ever in the history of the universe.

Only another 300 to go until break even. :whistling

Dow down 10 from the all time high ever in the history of the universe.

Only another 300 to go until break even. :whistling
I had 21810 as a fib extension and trend top.. So why not

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ah well, they even managed to make the s&p go positive on the week in the last 20 minutes.

Dont worry Mr and Mrs Yank, the FED has got your back.

Dow up 4,000 points in 8 months!

Attachments

• wtf3.png
    wtf3.png
    47 KB · Views: 95
Thats around 33% return on the year at this rate.

The party is still in full swing! Every decent dip gets bought.
It's all about returns atm.... money will rotate out when either risk levels become intolerable and reasonable returns available with tolerable risk on other assets.
Crazy stuff....trying to define "true value" only happens after a crash.

Without any news, the Fed meeting turned out to be a painless event, allowing investors to focus on the other issue of the moment: the earnings season. In this chapter, the news has been favorable, with the vast majority of companies reporting numbers that beat forecasts.

Well if the ftse is up 50 in 10 minutes the dow must be going up 500 points today.

The world is perfect, Trump is a jean-yus, USA USA USA! :rolleyes:

I'm seeing IG and Intertrader platforms falling over like an Essex girl on a Saturday night. WTF!

Its OK now but it was weird that both platforms failed at the same time.

Intertrader is a white label company from capital spreads, LCG. IG app seems ok too here but these brokers do have issues like this when something is up.

I doubt you will need to wait the whole week, maybe later today or tomorrow at thr latest. They seem rather determined atm.

I'm more interested in waiting for dow 21,000 to be honest, but that might take a little longer. :)

This guy learnt everything he knows from trading the Dow.

Attachments

• dowlev.jpg
    dowlev.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 90