Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The trader must be like water, the market is the container. Water takes the shape of the container, like the trader must adapt to the changing market conditions.

be formless, shapeless. be like water

:smart:
Absolute ******** !
You've been watching too many "Kung Fu" films and trying to ape,very poorly, the expressions of so called "wisdom" by the actors. Either that or you have a total misunderstanding of logic. Maybe both.
I could go on but have already lost interest in the directionless rhetoric off self obsessed bar room philosophy.

I "try" and stay neutral (sometimes with limited success but its getting better as markets are completely irrational).

However,did have a short bias first up with ftse 7070-80 marked as potential shorting zone, if other factors lined up. Worked out but...This could change...think we are range bound pending some cable/oil movement

Spring 2016 = mixed earnings media stated we can't go lower
summer 2016 = mixed earnings media diverted attention to rallies and brexit
Fall 2016 = mixed earnings media diverted attention to $60 Oil?

Absolute ******** !
You've been watching too many "Kung Fu" films and trying to ape,very poorly, the expressions of so called "wisdom" by the actors. Either that or you have a total misunderstanding of logic. Maybe both.
I could go on but have already lost interest in the directionless rhetoric off self obsessed bar room philosophy.

:p hey Neil, get with it sir, you to bring the (toilet)water out the "closet" - thought we got rid of that and were on pork bellies etc now!

mod alert (alarums)

Good to see you keeping the thread going, swissy :D . Hope your bottom line is romping along.

The volatility of European and American markets remain close to the minimum of the year. However, it is unlikely that this exception will endure especially considering that October is statistically one of the volatile months.

The volatility of European and American markets remain close to the minimum of the year. However, it is unlikely that this exception will endure especially considering that October is statistically one of the volatile months.

I have to say i am more convinced that the ftse is going to reject these levels and fall below 7000 again pretty soon, if you look at the charts there is a lot of resistance at these levels: http://goo.gl/1LQF4T

Good to see you keeping the thread going, swissy :D . Hope your bottom line is romping along.

Cheers Barjon - nice to see you on here, bottom crawling rather than romping... holding the fort while postie et al recuperates....:cheesy:

caught in a downdraft here, well it happens. starting to get worried but looks like we might climb here?

we take out nq 21 i think we see some nervous shorts cashing in there chips.

ps very funny darkie(n)

the wild card today is fomc

this carnage started monday...out of thin air. could it be they raise rate today..and its been leaked!!??:eek:

coil!!!:clap::clap::clap:

moment of truth, we don't crack this higher, we are in deep doodoo

shorts getting nervous here...(y)

if your holding short from monday, your already banking but do you want to roll that dice into fomc?

put everything on double. ot??

i think not