Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

when this starts ramping, going to ramp hard

once shorts realize the party is over

it's not that hard... TODAY is hard for me cause i'm on wrong side...

but most days on right side.

i'll work this out, watch me:eek:

btw, 38.2% = 4860 (by coincidence?)

Whatever works for you Pip !

I've been on the right side for an extended period & then given a very short sharp lesson in what being a cocky bast@rd can result in !

I actually hope you do work it out, I don't like to see anybody get taken by the markets.

Whatever works for you Pip !

I've been on the right side for an extended period & then given a very short sharp lesson in what being a cocky bast@rd can result in !

I actually hope you do work it out, I don't like to see anybody get taken by the markets.
i hear ya,

are vids still allowed, if not i apoligizze to mods,pls feel free

:cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Chaps, after some deliberation, i have come to my own personal conclusion that this thread is dead, at least in its current state of being flooded by one person who seems incapable of stringing a coherent sentence together.

So, as they say, never say never, but i shall not be posting for the foreseeable future, maybe if things here change and the Mods do their job instead of making things even worse then i may return.

Good luck in all your endeavours, trading is a strange old game, i sincerely wish you all the very best in life.

Kind regards, Shane.........Happy Days.....:)

ftse think possible sp 7030 (again) and rez 7050 - 60.

Probably test 7020... lets see, could be wrong (as always).

Well Chaps, after some deliberation, i have come to my own personal conclusion that this thread is dead, at least in its current state of being flooded by one person who seems incapable of stringing a coherent sentence together.

So, as they say, never say never, but i shall not be posting for the foreseeable future, maybe if things here change and the Mods do their job instead of making things even worse then i may return.

Good luck in all your endeavours, trading is a strange old game, i sincerely wish you all the very best in life.

Bonne chance! I'm sure you will appear again... in some form or t'other!

To (slightly) paraphrase Mark Twain - "reports of this threads death are greatly exaggerated", noting its longevity and the amount of what (I think) are decent types still coming on here (me excluded). Its still got legs....

To (slightly) paraphrase Mark Twain - "reports of this threads death are greatly exaggerated", noting its longevity and the amount of what (I think) are decent types still coming on here (me excluded). Its still got legs....

Hang on I'm the only member viewing atm.....:eek:

So just me and pip eh, day and night shift GMT, perhaps he will tell me his trading "secrets" when no-one is around.....:whistling

Few pints and a dodgy curry one night and he will be back.
What else is there do in the North in England.

I'm selling into strength and buying into weakness at the moment, if that makes sense.

Few pints and a dodgy curry one night and he will be back.
What else is there do in the North in England.

I'm selling into strength and buying into weakness at the moment, if that makes sense.

lol... in that case he'll be back tomorrow....

Range bound..... for a bit

Been short all week. finally got into profit with no stops today.
Just to warn people, we have an interesting situation with the volatility of gbp/usd
there are two major gaps that need to be filled and they are significantly high and low on the ftse so expect some wild swings.

I can still see you you know :cheesy:

Been short all week. finally got into profit with no stops today.
Just to warn people, we have an interesting situation with the volatility of gbp/usd
there are two major gaps that need to be filled and they are significantly high and low on the ftse so expect some wild swings.

I "try" and stay neutral (sometimes with limited success but its getting better as markets are completely irrational).

However,did have a short bias first up with ftse 7070-80 marked as potential shorting zone, if other factors lined up. Worked out but...This could change...think we are range bound pending some cable/oil movement