Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Last fri YM ran UP into the close and continued higher monday before selling off on tues open

The dow fell 240 points from its high on Friday last week. So if your already in and doubled up, you'd better have really deep pockets to collect if we see a repeat.

Ok. Looks like its doing what its done for 8 of the last 9 days - go up in the afternoon.
Time for me to quit.
:clover: for your 18,560.

So what has the FTSE in store for tomorrow? Can Friday's push possibly be maintained or is there a correction coming?

I'm short 6828 with stop at 6850 :eek::eek:

can someone please help me on this!
Been thinking about this all weekend.
Is there a valid reason why the ftse is where it is today? (Friday)

I was thinking FTSE is heading toward 7000 by xmas.

There is no where else for money to reside other than in divi paying FTSE blue chips.

Onwards and forwards and upwards we gooooo! (y)

I was thinking FTSE is heading toward 7000 by xmas.

There is no where else for money to reside other than in divi paying FTSE blue chips.

Onwards and forwards and upwards we gooooo! (y)

"Japan has warned Britain that its banks, car manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies may leave the UK for Europe if Brexit leads to the loss of tariff-free trade.2

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ent-barack-obama-says-britain-was-wrong-to-v/

may leave the UK for Europe??

have you set sail :eek:

nope and very soon it will be back in the low 6700's

With pensions, mutual funds and volume at stake for exchanges I doubt we go below 18100 on the dow this year. They're going to pump so much money into these indices this is probably the greatest time in history to have an IPO

With pensions, mutual funds and volume at stake for exchanges I doubt we go below 18100 on the dow this year. They're going to pump so much money into these indices this is probably the greatest time in history to have an IPO

He's talking about FTSE...