Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

That Dow wont go down. Its fighting every point. Currently 18,572 good for 600 before the open.

Arrogant!!!,Not my style, I've being called worse. PIP, maybe for your style of trading and analysis is was a non sensical trade, but for my style of trading it was a valid trade, as for staying quiet on the thread for an hour, its called focus and concentration on the job in hand, as for taking 20 and not 21, its all the plan, I plan my trades and trade my plan. Not being arrogant, just explaining it as it is. Good Luck

This is what the ftse's up to.
Decision time!

Attachments

• ftsedec.png
    ftsedec.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 90
I dont think it stays above 6900 today.

I've been avoiding longs and trading shorts most of the week. My up TL broke Tuesday and I am working, now, on those down peaks. daily TL. Selling into
strength.. As I see it, of course.

Gotta love that dow.
8 hours creeping down 30 points then it Jumps 15 in 7 minutes. :rolleyes:

If i'm being honest, I think these shorts are being sold a lie lol. i can see a spike down, then a pretty decent rally (At least that's what i see on the dax)

If i'm being honest, I think these shorts are being sold a lie lol. i can see a spike down, then a pretty decent rally (At least that's what i see on the dax)

Thats been the pattern pretty much for the last 7 years so the odds are with you.

Hi, Swissy,

You are a Footsie man and are very quiet. What's your take on this?

Apologies - been away camping for a few days with the kids (dropped in yesterday at a pub with wifi to catch up on the thread but no trading).

Back now but have to get into market rhythm!!

I think so too. Strong support area 5850 - 60. Think we could go up to 5890 - 5900. All depends on US of course but FTSE needs to break 6870 with conviction. Otherwise a break of 6840 means bears are still in control.

I think so too. Strong support area 5850 - 60. Think we could go up to 5890 - 5900. All depends on US of course but FTSE needs to break 6870 with conviction. Otherwise a break of 6840 means bears are still in control.

First part has already happened. Just needs to break above 10570 and i'm good. 15 pip SL so minimal risk tbh

Personally, I'd like to see a little more selling here first in US indices before a retrace higher.

Healthier for the markets, imo.

Any retrace HERE takes us quickly back to the highs; we need a little more "blue sky" above us for any meaningful PA higher.