Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dow. - It only goes one way!

Attachments

• ratchet.gif
    ratchet.gif
    877.9 KB · Views: 49
Let's look at Nasdaq on daily bars. I have a TL from the low in June, touching the low on Aug 2. That broke. for me, this week. I don't do Dow, SP or the others. The high, on Aug 15, 4838.4. has not been broken , so I am in short mode until it does. The same can be done for the FT

What the news says about interest rates, or what have you- I listen to, but the TL that I use has to tell me what I am to do.

It's simple and not everyone--few, in fact, I'm sure-- will agree with me.

Trendlines are not Gospel. People will draw them how they want and where they want.

Dow. - It only goes one way!

look at the baggage we got here..

#1 trip tops @2181.75 on the 15 min
#2 we just touched Tues HOD
#3 all that consolidation most of day Tues.sitting right here!

who in there right mind would BUY into all that???:sleep:

LOL:LOL:funny

We haven't broken YHOD yet! Aren't you a little head of yourself declaring Victory?

We have broken YHOD now, are you going to 'Take another look at it and change your mind'? or just blindly keep holding those shorts and pray?

Asian markets closed in different directions. In Tokyo, the Nikkei reached the minimum of the last two weeks, since the appreciation of the Yen decreased investor interest. It was announced today that exports in Japan fell in July at the fastest pace since the global financial crisis, due to the appreciation of the yen and the weakness of external economies.

@piphoe is your Avatar an image of you handing over your margin call to the broker? ;)

one strength in my position is that i know the top? should we go strait to 2190 (unlikely, imo) i can short again, split the diff and get out even or with profit.

not saying i'll hold short all that way, just saying i got some peace of mind