Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I dont mean self stacking, I meant working in their finance team/ strategy, commercial finance
I should imagine they will have headhunted a new team by now-the price shot up the other day as they have witheld the dividend and are not building any more shops.(y)

I should imagine they will have headhunted a new team by now-the price shot up the other day as they have witheld the dividend and are not building any more shops.(y)

Ye I'd think it would be exciting times and surely they will remunerate the employees for a turnaround and from a bottom it should only go up!

think US markets weak into non farm, and then rally to close week strongly

Dow is 17,837

I think i agree with you, given the the media is saying markets fallen as they are expecting the QE in euro zone to be a shortfall of what is needed. I think that's bull and its just a retrace before announced, markets rally.

Morning Guys

My trading is lacking discipline at the moment so I have decided not
to take any trades today (which is hard to do and hence the need for discipline)

All the best to you all.:clover:

Andy

Morning Guys

to take any trades today (which is hard to do and hence the need for discipline)

Andy

Good one nitrader, if you have guts to do this, you are surely a trader(y)

Morning Guys

Andy

All the best, I've had some very low times over the past 3/4 years of trading. I've still not got the discipline down. Its a lot to do with emotional state. If you feel crap, then don't trade. Stay away from the screen.

Well, there are good consolidation here, the consolidation is bearish but you never know, only 30 minutes to go :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DAX_09B.jpg
    DAX_09B.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 83
Only 1 hour into my trading detox and my fingers are shaking and the pointer is hovering over SELL / BUY : :p