Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Here's a question for everyone while we wait..

This is relevant more for the people that are in a full time job that's not day trading. Would you accept a job with Tesco now given the announcements and their situation.

Me personally, if I was looking for a move into the retail sector, it would definitely still be on my top list of employers and the timing might be right now given a real push with the new strategy.

Stock markets advanced negociating with sharp gains. The good performance of Asian and American markets as well as the rise of oil in the Asian session mitigated the negative feelings that have dominated among European investors.

channel is still intact!

Attachments

• DOW_8JANC.jpg
    DOW_8JANC.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 86
Here's a question for everyone while we wait..

This is relevant more for the people that are in a full time job that's not day trading. Would you accept a job with Tesco now given the announcements and their situation.

Me personally, if I was looking for a move into the retail sector, it would definitely still be on my top list of employers and the timing might be right now given a real push with the new strategy.
In what capacity mate

Wooooooooow!

A few min ago I was happy to close short for +15.

Edit: to xplain: my entry was 9842 and TP on nearest S due to bull trend. After I closed, PA sliced down for further 30 pips. That's PA...

BR

that's a brilliant short signal on the dax, lighting fast. I got in a bit late, but nabbed 30 points.

5min engulfing at 9.40 after a double top on the 1 hour chart,