Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

What a great day for trading. I have far and away exceeded my target for today so am going to finish early.
Good luck with the rest of your trades today guys and thanks to those who gave me advice the other day. It is really appreciated as I know you guys know what you are doing.

I use IG chart and trade in city index.... some time trade in IG as well.

thanks, I only ask because I've been looking to do similar, i.e only use one platform for execution & the other for charts.

At the mo I use IG (for various reasons) I check their price feed with ADVFN & bloomberg thoughout the day, they are obviously a point a drift here & there (I expect that) but my hesitation lately is making me think I should go a different route, I simply do not trust the price offered anymore

sorry missed a vital part out there, I check their price feed throughout the day, they are a point out here & there, but key levels are often heavily jigged, 10 or more points sometimes.

I know it won't be given on a plate, but they claim fair value

58 points up to day, just playing my signals. I had a poor Monday after letting what I thought the market should be doing rather than just following the trend and my signals.

Time to go short on DOW??? unless the yellow channel is intact.

Attachments

• DOW_8JAN.jpg
    DOW_8JAN.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 90