Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hi nitrader, if you just saw what happened there, you will see why getting on the end of a parabolic is a way of being "fished" by the big boys

DAX Chart

Attachments

• DAX_8JAN.jpg
    DAX_8JAN.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 84
Hi Guys

Woke early (in the US) to watch the DAX do nothing much for a couple
of hours then went back to bed and missed the BIG move. :mad:

superb shout on the break of that down channel earlier Jessi, I've missed 3 trades today staring me right in the face, the price even came back to practically give me that lower price I wanted at 10.30 ish.....I froze

will wait for the possible stop run above 9700 before entering

But I have big problem hesitating today...... admire your b@lls for just doing it

superb shout on the break of that down channel earlier Jessi, I've missed 3 trades today staring me right in the face, the price even came back to practically give me that lower price I wanted at 10.30 ish.....I froze

will wait for the possible stop run above 9700 before entering

But I have big problem hesitating today...... admire your b@lls for just doing it

Yup, keep an eye on that yellow channel (y)

Attachments

• DAX_08JAND.jpg
    DAX_08JAND.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 179
how come?

Well looking at the candle pattern I knew the fall back was just short retrace and we weren't done. ie. no real sell signals. 9720 (9710 to 9725) area is a key area of resistance on the dax daily chart from the last few days in terms of where prices have closed or open.

I may have the totally wrong end of the stick, in fact is this even a stick or have I just picked up a really straight dog poo

got a sell signal on dax with the shooting star at 12.35 and a red engulfing afterwards, but these are quite small candles so I'm not in yet