Havent seen that many red candles since confession :LOL:

Attachments

• red-candles.jpg
    red-candles.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 133
So funny (NOT!) switch of volatility from yesterday to today. :sleep:

I might call it a day before I do something stupid...:rolleyes:

BR

Bit bored waiting for US open, so had a read of a thread about showing trading statements rather than doing live calls, Kudos to Mr Fox, a walking money maker, amazing consistency and wonderful bottom line, banked over £5k today on DAX & FX and thats not a one off. (y)

Bit bored waiting for US open, so had a read of a thread about showing trading statements rather than doing live calls, Kudos to Mr Fox, a walking money maker, amazing consistency and wonderful bottom line, banked over £5k today on DAX & FX and thats not a one off. (y)

Well, despite the history on T2W for this sort of thing I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being. They are only closed trades you know, so quite easy to fiddle the books if you are so minded.

Well, despite the history on T2W for this sort of thing I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being. They are only closed trades you know, so quite easy to fiddle the books if you are so minded.

To true, at least with the live calls, we can see the entry points good and bad.

Last edited:
i've always liked a statement or 2 (i've posted lots), but only in conjunction with regular live calls. I like to know who's good at trading, and for that i'm only interested in peoples live calls (actual live calls like most in this thread! Not silly nebulous, wishy-washy, or hindsight ones)

U got a link for his thread