Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Bit bored waiting for US open, so had a read of a thread about showing trading statements rather than doing live calls, Kudos to Mr Fox, a walking money maker, amazing consistency and wonderful bottom line, banked over £5k today on DAX & FX and thats not a one off. (y)

I have an idea for Sharky's thread of the week.

"What's the best trade you Never made?"

I have an idea for Sharky's thread of the week.

"What's the best trade you Never made?"

That would be for me putting all my money in Ford when it reached $1 during the crisis , currently $14.4 (n)

The meeting of the FED constitute a further step in the preparation of the financial markets to the normalization of monetary policy in the US process. Key elements of this meeting are the economic projections of the Central Bank for 2015 and the semantics of the statements that result from the meeting. From the statement, investors will try to assess what will be the timing of the first rise in interest rates as well as what will be the pace of their increases.

The meeting of the FED constitute a further step in the preparation of the financial markets to the normalization of monetary policy in the US process. Key elements of this meeting are the economic projections of the Central Bank for 2015 and the semantics of the statements that result from the meeting. From the statement, investors will try to assess what will be the timing of the first rise in interest rates as well as what will be the pace of their increases.

Nicely put. ;)

clock watching...
its time for a live call
gotta wait for the FED
cant someone tell them to put the show on earler...i want to go to the pub....not fair !!

yahoo tells me that volume on dax for 16Dec was 171,052,400.
This is the highest volume since 16Oct (224,468,500), a major turning point.

Such high volume could indicate a selling climax...

Yesterday's low was also very close to 50% retrace of move up from 16Oct-04Dec.