Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hi Shane

Just made my exit mate.

I managed to save a further 500GBP by that down move and need something to start again with.

I don't know if I want to see what happens at 2pm!

Be positive, thats another £500 saved to fight another day, tight MM and go with the PA, you might start to rebuild your position.

Good luck. Rob

So that is me out of all positions.

I am back to 1000GBP capital but lost the 2500GBP that I put in from my savings
to cover my margin.

I have learned and will be back a wiser man

I have also learnt that although there are some bad apples there are many more
genuine , decent and helpful people :)

Thanks to all of you.

The rest of the week is downtime but I will be lurking and learning
and working on my OWN plan.

:love:

Hi Shane

Just made my exit mate.

I managed to save a further 500GBP by that down move and need something to start again with.

I don't know if I want to see what happens at 2pm!

Jolly good all things considered, suppose you had 2 chances at the lows around 940.........get yourself a beer, avoid the subject with the other half......take it easy and start a fresh, there isn't one person on here that hasn't done a **** up.

Good luck with everything......:)

Jolly good all things considered, suppose you had 2 chances at the lows around 940.........get yourself a beer, avoid the subject with the other half......take it easy and start a fresh, there isn't one person on here that hasn't done a **** up.

Good luck Nitrader and take it easy

I've being there twice, come back stronger matey and good luck.

So that is me out of all positions.

I am back to 1000GBP capital but lost the 2500GBP that I put in from my savings
to cover my margin.

I have learned and will be back a wiser man

I have also learnt that although there are some bad apples there are many more
genuine , decent and helpful people :)

Thanks to all of you.

The rest of the week is downtime but I will be lurking and learning
and working on my OWN plan.

:love:
I last traded about 10 plus yrs ago and lost 5k in the first year.i made it all back in yr 2 and then in yr 3 i made a small profit.i have now come back on an ig demo and you can trade at 50p per point.i suggest you give that a try and use stops.
At the moment im a bit disappointed in my judgement and i am not risking a penny at the moment.DO NOT TRY AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK QUICK.

I last traded about 10 plus yrs ago and lost 5k in the first year.i made it all back in yr 2 and then in yr 3 i made a small profit.i have now come back on an ig demo and you can trade at 50p per point.i suggest you give that a try and use stops.
At the moment im a bit disappointed in my judgement and i am not risking a penny at the moment.DO NOT TRY AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK QUICK.

Thanks - I have an IG account so I will ask them for a demo.

rather than demo, just trade smaller size, think fins used to do 10p/point always better to have something at stake than nothing, more realistic than demo

Good idea - I may try both.

I think demo is good for trying out methods BUT it is the emotional side which seems to break people.

Hi Guys

I have no escape level in my mind - I am currently - 2071 and if I see -1000 I would be overjoyed.

At the moment I have accepted a loss at the 9525 level so will just sit tight.

IF it does make a decent move down then I will consider lowering my STOP but I don't want to make it too close.

I would consider some long/short option if I get a decent retrace - one can only hope.

I think you wasted a great couple of chances on a good retrace to 9440 area using Dec contract. even if you just took one.

Could have come away with a lot smaller loss.

Going forward

I would not use demo and use 10p min stakes, will tell a lot more about yourself with money rather than demo.

And also think what you are doing and why you are doing when going into trades.

Good Luck in the future.