Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hi Guys

I have no escape level in my mind - I am currently - 2071 and if I see -1000 I would be overjoyed.

At the moment I have accepted a loss at the 9525 level so will just sit tight.

IF it does make a decent move down then I will consider lowering my STOP but I don't want to make it too close.

I would consider some long/short option if I get a decent retrace - one can only hope.

So we have some good opening weakness on index's...but the JPY weakness is not assisting....until we get some USD weakness and Jpy strength, then the likelihood is that index's will not deliver a sustained drop.

So we have some good opening weakness on index's...but the JPY weakness is not assisting....until we get some USD weakness and Jpy strength, then the likelihood is that index's will not deliver a sustained drop.

I guess at some point I have to say "is this as good as it gets"?

OK - what time is that news at?
My friend you need to stop trading right now.You must be aware of news when trading as this can murder your positions.STOP and open a demo account.People on this website can help you but do not trade with real money PLEASE.Forgive me if you are just trying to bail from the twix incident and you are trying to get out at the right time.But after you bail out please stop or you will lose more money.

My friend you need to stop trading right now.You must be aware of news when trading as this can murder your positions.STOP and open a demo account.People on this website can help you but do not trade with real money PLEASE.

I understand - just need to get the best exit out and then it is demo for me.