Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I think you wasted a great couple of chances on a good retrace to 9440 area using Dec contract. even if you just took one.

Could have come away with a lot smaller loss.

Going forward

I would not use demo and use 10p min stakes, will tell a lot more about yourself with money rather than demo.

And also think what you are doing and why you are doing when going into trades.

Good Luck in the future.

Thanks for the post

I did think about trying to get some money back but I was probably just numbed and just waiting for the end.

I have learnt great lessons and made some new friends along the way so I can't complain too much (well I could - but I won't)

andy

European markets traded in a tight consolidation. The last two days have shown an improvement in investor sentiment, motivated by the reinforcement of ECB’s intentions, by its President Mario Draghi.

The last few weeks were marked by the strong underperformance of European banks. This has been substantiated by the increasing signs of contraction in the eurozone economy, the legal costs and fines of several banks that have shaken investor sentiment and the fact that the ECB has not yet achieved the expectations of the market regarding the implementation of a program purchase sovereign debt.

US markets fell from historic highs with the release of the Fed minutes, which revealed that some members said the central bank should remain alert to the possibility of prices in the US economy are not growing fast enough.

The Housing Market Index (Nov) rose in November to 58.0, thus reaching the maximum of the last nine years.

Asian markets closed with contained losses. In Japan, held a meeting of the Central Bank and a distinguished nuance of today’s meeting last month, since the number of members of the Bank who supported the expansion of monetary stimulus program increased from 5 to 8, a total of 9 members.

mornin all\
DAX futs
we either break higher or test the trend
30 min data

x4q815.gif

no other cockeyed signals should be taken...
look for horizontal supports first in that minor consolidation

FTSE 100 futs
60 min data
shows the trend from 4th nov
we either test the the horizontal res/purple or test the aqua trendline
we also look at horizontal s/r
no other cockeyed signals should be taken

2h4kfab.gif

update to our dax chart posted earlier
well...we tested the trendline and bounced..points taken on both sides

2hckwa9.gif

sudden...yeah 6660 looks to be the man...
but ...i am not looking at precise levels..
i am looking for signals in those areas
they are just a guide

weak china data pushing both BLT/RIO down 2.4% , they gave hints of this yesterday, breaking big support rio/blt