Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

forgot to add
there is minor trend supp at 9464 area/purple
11abz7k.gif

Closed DAX trade at entry, going nowhere at the minute, I've given it long enough to develop and now time to get out.

lol. yes, that's how it works, along with pic's of Lambos, and smart kitchens.....sod's law works a treat......:rolleyes:

Wow - I am still hanging in there!

Anyone got "his" new twitter details - I want to increase my position:LOL:

Come on 9000!:LOL:

So just keep your eye on US index's....just stating the obvious, but they will now be the drivers this afternoon......the rest of the index's will dance to the US tune.

Also monitor crosses of JPY....if the Jpy gets some strength....then index's will usually fall.

There's not much you can do but sit tight.....trying to manage your way out of it today will be nigh on impossible, given that the price is too near your stop level.....on the other hand, if you got a decent re-trace....then long/short options become available....

So just keep your eye on US index's....just stating the obvious, but they will now be the drivers this afternoon......the rest of the index's will dance to the US tune.

Also monitor crosses of JPY....if the Jpy gets some strength....then index's will usually fall.

There's not much you can do but sit tight.....trying to manage your way out of it today will be nigh on impossible, given that the price is too near your stop level.....on the other hand, if you got a decent re-trace....then long/short options become available....

Hi Guys

I have no escape level in my mind - I am currently - 2071 and if I see -1000 I would be overjoyed.

At the moment I have accepted a loss at the 9525 level so will just sit tight.

IF it does make a decent move down then I will consider lowering my STOP but I don't want to make it too close.

I would consider some long/short option if I get a decent retrace - one can only hope.

and so we start the plunge to the depths of hell before the santa rally in mid Dec

Eyes closed, hold on tight!