Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Thanks Shane. I nerd to work out my net loss as I had some wins in their somewhere. Obviously swamped by the losses.

This has been a very costly lesson indeed. M

I need to learn more. Have a defined plan. Have a tolerance loss level. Stick to that and listen only to myself. In fact I'll stick to dow as looking at my results in the while it is the market in which I have made the most over the last year.

Not as good as 9440 but much better than 9490!
A big well done from me.

Well - I am in the US at the moment and after a week of getting up at 2am this was the first morning I forgot to set my alarm and just woke (it is 4.45am here)
missed the slight downturn so am just going to sit with stops in place and see what happens!

Thanks Shane. I nerd to work out my net loss as I had some wins in their somewhere. Obviously swamped by the losses.

This has been a very costly lesson indeed. M

I need to learn more. Have a defined plan. Have a tolerance loss level. Stick to that and listen only to myself. In fact I'll stick to dow as looking at my results in the while it is the market in which I have made the most over the last year.

Well done for getting out at the lower level - all the best and keep in contact

Andy

What do you guys think is on the other side of this wall?

My guess is 'black lambo'!

Attachments

• wall.png
    wall.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 105
dax futs over the last 24 hours ..ish
5 min data
a couple of well defined horizontal supp areas that might get tested

qzogv7.gif

Just read the sorry saga - commiserations to nitrader, kitbag and others involved. :cry: