Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

mornin all
where is postman these days ??

The site is dead, i don't post much, Jessi, capricia, jeffri4, Dow Jones, all don't post much if at all, Postman doesn't post as much either.

Dinos is still on a break, the thread has changed and i think the usual suspects like myself are busy................;)

mornin all
where is postman these days ??

I finally kept my new years resolution from 2nd January.
I've looked back over my trading logs and realised that I would have done better buying/selling and holding rather than trying to catch the intraday moves. So I am moving back into longer timeframes for the first few months. It has the added bonus of less time in front of the screen (whats the point of making all that money if you dont go out and spend it :D)

I was short on some far east investments last week and didnt see the need to fight the intraday nonsense the Dax / Dow was playing at. ;)

I finally kept my new years resolution from 2nd January.

I was short on some far east investments last week and didnt see the need to fight the intraday nonsense the Dax / Dow was playing at. ;)

Rubbish.. you have been genning up on Elliot waving and Gann cycles, I used to have one of those with three speed Sturmey Archer gears.

The Chopper bike was for babies I had a ......
Grifter ... yeah baby

Attachments

• grifter_bike_173.jpg
    grifter_bike_173.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
The global equities rebound has made for some easy longs today in Europe. Looking for some solid upward movement on the US open to follow it.

Well, this up move wont last.
I'd say index's should start to range now. No supporting evidence for them to zoom off higher, that I can see.

Well, this up move wont last.
I'd say index's should start to range now. No supporting evidence for them to zoom off higher, that I can see.

Agreed. I've staved off long term positions after being stopped out quite hard last week. Still took some nice quick longs early into the open though, and still heading upward in Europe for today.

No idea what tomorrow will bring though. Probably going to go more market neutral outside of intraday trading.

mornin all
breaking news...
Tesco supplying Russia
Putin bought millions of clubcard points on black market
shares gapping up this morning...

DAX failed getting past 9,200
Might mean a test of the low again.
Big day of data in Asia/Pacific
Japan GDP, China I/P and Commonwealth bank reports(bigger than the whole German banking group)

DAX failed getting past 9,200
Might mean a test of the low again.
Big day of data in Asia/Pacific
Japan GDP, China I/P and Commonwealth bank reports(bigger than the whole German banking group)

retest of that Low zone would clear the way for moderate move up on dax

FTSE scalping

Hi dentist007
I'm interested in your index trading posts.
I've tried various methods trading the FTSE libe index including Hedjing the index using 2 accounts but this was not reliaible.

I'm also looking at trading the S&P using order flow and DOM methods using the jigsaw software. Any comments about that ?

Are you making consistent profits trading indices, and can you tell me more about the the charting package you are using ?

Thanks

Mark