Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

9016 still a key player, briefly broke through (15.45), but soon bounced short again. Offering a good line in the Sand at the minute

In my opinion I think the US markets will drift lower as the day goes on. I think there is too much risk going long over the weekend but we shall see!

as an aside has anyone here heard of Decision Fatigue?

An interesting article from the New York times about repetitive decision making, which of course is part of this occupation, and a real occupational hazard.

And this is the main reason i am quitting trading for the day

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/21/m...rom-decision-fatigue.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0,

Good reason! I have managed to get about 19 points out of today, but it has been difficult for me.

I guess that my account is well padded for Monday, so I'm going to call it a day, too.

Was hoping to catch ye ole friday afternoon sell off, It will tank now that ive closed out, Never mind, had a great week. I dont mind taking small losses, just not to often. lol

spx futures
30 min data
1913 area to watch
2lt3ls2.gif

there we are loads of pips banked today

Was hoping to catch ye ole friday afternoon sell off, It will tank now that ive closed out, Never mind, had a great week. I dont mind taking small losses, just not to often. lol

Dropped over 50 points since I said that lol

I’m making a break for vacation and will return in the beginning of September, to continue to analyze the market and publish my posts.

The last few weeks have been really very profitable and markets gave us a few trading opportunities that only occur from time to time.

Wish you all a very pleasant summer holiday.

Happy Trading. :)