Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

can you show us one of your cool charts? ;)

Havent had a one minute wonder (chart) for a while.

The Dow hasnt got much room to the downside....

Heres an update on the earlier chart. It doesnt look so pretty at this hour of the day. Just about to break down (the Dow and me).

Attachments

• acc.png
    acc.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 109
Narrow range for Dow considering Daxy's antics this morning. The order is march upward regardless.

Can anyone tell me exactly how much time is left for NY closed. I am on MT4 Forex Platform so i can't see the Dow closed but my broker just change the spread to 500.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me exactly how much time is left for NY closed. I am on MT4 Forex Platform so i can't see the Dow closed but my broker just change the spread to 500.

Intertrader have a supposed 1 point spread on Dow but its currently trailing the actual price by 3 points. Even IG will give you a better execution price than those thieving b@stards.

Change broker. 70 minutes left.

Thanks Postman,

I am fairly new in futures index trading. If you don't mind can you please answer few questions.

1) Why FTSE & DAX moves with Dow after London Closed?
2) Why Stock Index charts does not freeze after NY Closed?

Thanks

Thanks Postman,

I am fairly new in futures index trading. If you don't mind can you please answer few questions.

1) Why FTSE & DAX moves with Dow after London Closed?
2) Why Stock Index charts does not freeze after NY Closed?

Thanks

Sorry I dont use the MT4 platform maybe someone who does can answer.

Which broker you recommend and what is the spread and Platform ?

"Which broker you recommend"
Thats a bit like saying whos the nicest child murderer you can name.

I wouldnt recommend one as I dont know what you trade, how often you trade, which instruments you trade and what your order size is. All these and more are factors and they depend on your trading style, there really is no one size fits all.

http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/forex/currency-trading-platforms.asp

:sleep:
Is it summer already, please dont say weve got 3 more months of this sh1te.
:sleep:

just so you don't get bored Postman, I have a question:
I had marked on my chart 9577 as the something to watch as it was previous week's low..obviously today we exceede that..is previous week low still an important level or is it now superseded by today's low? :confused:

I realise that the question might be redundant in that we may not see 9577 for a while..but just curious..

just so you don't get bored Postman, I have a question:
I had marked on my chart 9577 as the something to watch as it was previous week's low..obviously today we exceede that..is previous week low still an important level or is it now superseded by today's low? :confused:

I realise that the question might be redundant in that we may not see 9577 for a while..but just curious..

Its important in the fact it signals weakness.
Daxy should be falling today and tomorrow, but its being held up... Jam tomorrow Draghi hints at 200 Bn easing. Ha :LOL: That will all come crashing down. And, while Im on my soapbox, theyve been telling us everything is great for th last year or so, so why do they need to ease more. :mad: Sorry I'll move this to the Victor Meldrew thread.

Crawl the Dow up one point at a time. No downward movement overnight, maybe a little pump to get things going for tomorrow. Just grind higher. :rolleyes: