Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The sellers on the Dow have been exhausted, so now the price can be moved up slowly through the day.
Maybe an attempt to sell again before the close but that will be foiled. :rolleyes:

This has appeared way after I bought the subject up.

Mr TopStep @MrTopStep · 55m
Investors shouldn’t forget comments Draghi made back in 2012 during an interview w/the WSJ...

WSJ: What’s the first statistic you look at in the morning?
Draghi: Stock markets.

WSJ: Do you look at the euro exchange rate?
Draghi: Not in the early morning.

Dax completely flat after market.
Why?
No one is going to buy at these stupid levels.
If anyone sells central banks buy it back up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• smartcookie.JPG
    smartcookie.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 82
Last edited by a moderator:
Havent had a one minute wonder (chart) for a while.

The Dow hasnt got much room to the downside....

Attachments

• omo.png
    omo.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 82
We should not trade against a falling knife.

Agreed, for me the falling knife is the time frame I trade, I try and keep my trading KISS:cheesy:

All done for the day, goodnight guys and happy trading to those still after a buck.

Agreed, for me the falling knife is the time frame I trade, I try and keep my trading KISS:cheesy:

All done for the day, goodnight guys and happy trading to those still after a buck.

Have a good one.
I'm just about to leave. Just placing my £200 pp order to buy Dow with a 3 point stop and 100 point limit. Sleep like a baby tonight.

(y)

Don't you guys look at forex pairs ?

Good to see the Dax is tumbling with the Dow...
Oh no wait a minute, it isnt. :confused:
There must have been some wonderful news coming from Germany today to keep it so firm, I must have missed it, can anyone tell me what it was? :innocent: