Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Actually one of FTSE Short Trade at 6865 is still open and i am looking to hold it. Thats why i was curious.

Just keep buying the dips, its worked for the last 5 years and I dont see it stopping today. :rolleyes:

I'm shocked. I thought today it was verboten to sell the Dax.

Keine Ahnung von Verboten, nur auf meine Signale hör mir, Signal war kaputt und so verlassen wie Pro Plan, vielleicht eine schlechte Idee, aber zu halten haben. Wie sich herausstellt, auch nicht mehr sagen. :)

Indexes moving pretty fast, hardly time to take a screenshot lol. Anyway here's those Nasdaq ticks... sh*t really, missed most the move, and frankly the size is chump change.

Hi, DJ, considering the DAX range and what i've pulled out of it today, i need a kick in the spuds........:eek:

Hi, DJ, considering the DAX range and what i've pulled out of it today, i need a kick in the spuds........:eek:

Think of it this way.
If you did more than 8 points your better off than a swinger! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Short DAX 36

Wow, some fast moves, too fast to post, got +8 o the last trade on the signal break, chart attached.

Attachments

• Germany 30 Cash mONDAY.png
    Germany 30 Cash mONDAY.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 94
FTSE so is it now in bull mode or was the failure to make a higher high at 6845 a bear signal?