Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Seriously. Its messing with my head today. Its very obvious this market should be down but people with lots of money have a vested interest in keeping it 'looking' good.
I'll check back in tomorrow.
I think taking 25 points in any direction is enough in these markets. Thats tomorrows strategy.

I love the DAX volatility, easy to trade the 1 minute chart and pick off 10 pips on the swing

Seriously. Its messing with my head today. Its very obvious this market should be down but people with lots of money have a vested interest in keeping it 'looking' good.
I'll check back in tomorrow.
I think taking 25 points in any direction is enough in these markets. Thats tomorrows strategy.

Buy the Dip :p

Someone with VERY deep pockets does NOT want the Dax to fall today.
I cant bear to go long so I'm staying on the sidelines.

Long signal activated, trade taken, chart to show.

Attachments

• Germany 30 Cash 3.png
    Germany 30 Cash 3.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 113
:eek: Does it take into account manipulation? ;)

Only joking. ;)

I don't buy into the account manipulation theory matey, usually as I have watched other traders trades, IMHO, they have just entered to early:D

Last edited:
Shorting can be dangerous, Dow is moving crazy.

Any trade can be dangerous, if you get it wrong.

Tradings like learning to drive a car, there is the text book way to do things, then when you have passed your test you learn how to drive and its nothing like the way you where taught, but yet far more easier. :D

Dino

How exactly do you signals work on the charts?

I use HA candles and look for confirmation of the move by the indicator which confirms the trade and signals the exit if still in a trade. Not going to say anymore than that.