Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Did you get some? :devilish:

I was working the entry on dow 904 , had to exit and re-enter but worked out fine in end. its worth bearing in mind those ig calls are cheap given the day is fed day

had i bought it i would have sold a put lower down to finance it and that would have meant having to short when the dow went below 904, so would have been tricky

the down spike was of short duration so , hard to say would have required fast feet

unless i did a put spread to finance it then would not need to short dow to cover naked put

Last edited:
VIX fell off a cliff also, know uncertainty is gone who needs hedging.

FTSE unable to take out cash session high, which is coincidently 6524 dc2000's sell level,

getting long ftse while gbpusd is trending strong will make upside limited, need a break in gbpusd but economy is booming after expert policy measures by the Tories,

Vote Tory for a better Britain

this may sell off

I see where your going with that, and I thought the same.

Then I thought how does the Fed sell taper as a good thing to Joe the Plumber, and it means Dow must close at 16,000 or above tonight or there'll be panic on the streets tomorrow.

So I'm sitting it out (for now).

Last edited by a moderator:
wonder if this will get the santa rally started . think friday will be last real active trading day of 2013.

For me it depends what kind of move tomorrow puts in.. I still feel there are compelling downside targets and DC has mentioned one of them... which is close to a level I was looking at... but the right kind of move tomorrow may put that target off until another week or so... lets see....