Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Nothing short of an Atomic bomb up her **** is going to make the ftse move today. :rolleyes:

Even though the ftse hasnt moved UP with the Dow I bet it follows every point DOWN.
Every time it lifts its head it gets stomped on. :mad:

7 hours in a 10 point range....

Last edited by a moderator:
ftse volume yesterday was at a 4 month low

notice todays current ftse high is 524 the level dc2000 pointed out as selling point

Has there been a fire alarm at the London Stock Exchange - surely they must have evacuated the building????

Thats it - everything has stopped - its a 3 hour wait now.
I'm going to walk the dog kick the cat and get drunk - merry Christmas.

very strong GBPUSD is putting pressure on FTSE100, notice the spike time and the point at which ftse lost upward momentum

mmmm..would be happy with the 6553 yes

yes
just looked at chart what we have today is very slow and narrow SS which means unless we shoot to 53 in next 10 mins Im a buyer at the close of play today and will be holding into Friday

FTSE closes near days low and goes lower after the bell.
Dax closes near days high and goes higher after the bell.
No change there! :rolleyes:

Dax is 2 points below close price. Bargain - going long here @ 179 looking for 400 before Jan 1st. ;)

Dax is 2 points below close price. Bargain - going long here @ 179 looking for 400 before Jan 1st. ;)

FTSE -6 from yesterdays close.
Dow +18 from yesterdays close.
Dax up +100 from yesterdays close.
These Germans are serious people they dont like to play games like the British and Yanks. :LOL:

I'm long Dow at 898 now.

Market is erratic, confused and mad, better to keep out for the moment.

I am out (almost b/e) and going to have french, isrish drinks until I am completly mad... and then don't know... will tell you tomorrow... :LOL:

Something I hadn't been paying attention to is s&p down 5 out of last 6 trading days.

Also there is still a 6 point gap to fill from Mondays gap open (unlike Dax and Dow S&P likes to fill gaps).

Its going to be fun this afternoon. :D

Hey whadaya know, the S&P filled the gap. ;)
Dow missed by 120 points.
Dax still unmoved by all this nonsense. :LOL: