Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

He has every reason to be quiet after another unbelievably bad call he made yesterday.

based on his call yesterday the trader would be bullish the markets, hmmm? they went up 293pts

no taper or tiny taper not much difference

Go Oscar you are a genius

based on his call yesterday the trader would be bullish the markets, hmmm? they went up 293pts
no taper or tiny taper not much difference
Go Oscar you are a genius

Did you watch the video?
Every chart he showed he drew a DOWN arrow on :LOL:
The guy is so wrong so many times, he had to change his web site name because of all the bad stuff that comes up when you google it...:rolleyes:

Attachments

• os1.jpg
    os1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 95
  • os2.jpg
    os2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 94
  • os3.jpg
    os3.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 94
  • os4.jpg
    os4.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 98
Did you watch the video?
Every chart he showed he drew a DOWN arrow on :LOL:
The guy is so wrong so many times, he had to change his web site name because of all the bad stuff that comes up when you google it...:rolleyes:

the best traders are wrong 40% of the time,

being wrong does not make him bad,

lets say he is correct 90% of the time, he would make billions. we can be wrong 50% of the time and still make money, we can be wrong 60% of time and still make money. as long as we run our profits and cut losses, thats it.

how can we know what the headline is going to be in next 30mins ? what the next data release will say ? what will happen tomorrow ? we do not know

Anton Kreil stated in his video the best traders are only "right" 60% of the time. if that's the BEST what can mere mortals achieve ?

does seem odd that he says .. no taper..then says markets will go down... anyway....... looks like a test of 6531 needs to happen

thoughts on FTSE the pattern its in Iwould have no problem with it hitting 6569 today and to complete the pattern 6583 tomorrow which would be a bearish signal for the next move for a low today preference is 6538

The DOW Im expecting a new in session high, +10 will do, which would complete its pattern and produce a target low

just watched oscars video after is call yesterday. in fairness he says he got out near the days low before the announcement and then called the rally so he may have got it right. he his now bullish through christmas

just watched oscars video after is call yesterday. in fairness he says he got out near the days low before the announcement and then called the rally so he may have got it right. he his now bullish through christmas

then he will have it wrong twice after a new high today there will be more bears than an Alaskan expedition

I will probably take the FTSE short later today or early tomorrow as it stilll has unfinished business down at 373

Yeah, and I got it right all day yesterday and made 100 points on the downside and 350 points on the upside, but I forgot to post it live... :whistling

http://oscarsnakeoil.wordpress.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Not judging by his videos. :LOL:

I try to see the good in everybody and maybe I ignore the bad.

but I learnt a lot of things from Oscar, in his method of analysing the markets.

"flat tops produce market drops"

and the swing day high sell and swing day low sell, good strategies

and dow theory transports confirming dow bull

Last edited:
i guess none of us have visited his chat room so we dont know if he changed his call last night or not

Last edited:
dc200 if u get 373 right before oscars bull prediction through christmas/new year i promise to stop watching his videos.

thoughts on FTSE the pattern its in Iwould have no problem with it hitting 6569 today and to complete the pattern 6583 tomorrow which would be a bearish signal for the next move for a low today preference is 6538

The DOW Im expecting a new in session high, +10 will do, which would complete its pattern and produce a target low

Thanks DC... 16230 ish looks interesting for me on the DOW