Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

monring bustech and Talbs, postman morning everyone

Dow cash close = 6152

Last edited:
See De Mark calling this the bottom for China, expects a decent bounce. Big Call !

FTSE seems to have forgotten how to go up. :(

ftse at 5072 implies dow being down 197pts

Last edited:
Tom Hougaard Interview Final part

... I see an expanding wedge in the SP500 with a target of around 1600 and a target date of around 21st June 2013, give or take a day or two. After that the SP500 has a date with 600 in 2014/15. That is a fall of more than 60%.

Just another opinion... courtesy of Trader Tom.

From 15th May.
It didn't seem possible then ...
Anyone worried about their Long positions?

blood on the streets, that article from that Hilsengrath bloke on friday saying markets ahve got it wrong thats not what the fed said is falling on deaf ears this am, un tradeable ! SIDELINES

Cant see whats goingto stop the leak at the moment. But genereally thats when it does stop when you think nowhere to run, again not a clue so leaving it, anyone else trading this ?

Cant see whats goingto stop the leak at the moment. But genereally thats when it does stop when you think nowhere to run, again not a clue so leaving it, anyone else trading this ?

I got some points on the upside very early, currently I'm neutral and sitting it out.
Not holding trades for longer than 20 minutes at the moment.

The markets have come up a LONG way on promises and fresh air, and Bernanke is turning off the money tap. His place in history is secured - for better or worse.

Was trading DAX on tick chart, starting to get dizzy.

With SB on min size.

Just don't fall in love with the trade.

All sell programmes ! every tick up is smashed as there is no real bid to support the selling ! TIMBER !

Very long term rising trendline in DAX coming soon, will it hold ?

dax.PNG

Just shorting the Dax for a quick snaffle.

So FTSE at lows and going down.
Dow at lows and going down.
I short the Dax and its stubbornly staying up. Still it has further to fall than the others right ? :whistling

Looks that way ftse breaking down looks like 6000 in sight for the bears ! funny thing is it will turn round so quickly and it will be 6400 again before you know it, best to buy it when its on the way back up though, not on way down