Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

If we are all now Hagopian converts (and I have found the 'Holy C' as wernluck puts it. According to the Dow 1 minute chart we can expect a drop of at least 40 points below 14,828.

Please tell me if I have this wrong.

wernluck - Thank you so much for introducing me to the "screwdriver" that was missing from my trading toolbox of assorted sized hammers.
I see I can learn a lot from you. (y)

I'm out now no more trading until I recover from the high of getting something right. :LOL:

Goldman have been right about so many other things in the past - surely we must follow their lead. :p

think someone is confusing goldmans economists and what they read in the news and what the traders are doing , who knows it could ahve been a customer order but generally there pit boys are good

think someone is confusing goldmans economists and what they read in the news and what the traders are doing , who knows it could ahve been a customer order but generally there pit boys are good

Yes your right Talbs - its one thing to say it on the TV it's completely different when its their own money. I guess they're looking at it over a longer time frame. (y)

Yes your right Talbs - its one thing to say it on the TV it's completely different when its their own money. I guess they're looking at it over a longer time frame. (y)

if you want to me real money dont look at 1 min charts, pointless exercise really, when things look like the world is going to end generally it bounces, i might be wrong , looks that way at mom, but im still buying

@JeffMacke

In the 220 years of trading since the Buttonwood Agreement stocks have never once bottomed on a Friday.

We could push lower into the close, i still think that gap at 8117 gets filled next week its too big not,all about trading your margin and how deep your pockets are in this market, the fed will see what they have done , bet we get some w/e fed speak if not 8.30 pm our time rumours, who knows all speculation, but dax way oversold here against all markets

Attachments

• Jeans1.jpg
    Jeans1.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 1,899
Triple- and Quadruple-Witch Explained - Business Insider

These days have become known for the unusual level of trading that takes place on or around them, and they have been named "witching" days after the three witches of Shakespeare's “Macbeth."

This month, the Triple and Quadruple Witch fall on June 21.

Watch below for NYSE floor trader Jonathan Corpina, a senior managing partner at Meridian Equity Partners, explain why there is so much trading activity on Triple and Quadruple Witches and what you need to know about it.

and here comes the backtracking !

Fed's Bullard says Fed may need to increase QE if inflation slows; says FOMC should focus on inflation not unemployment ^EV