Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hi I put a buy in on the ftse at 6171 with a limit at 6225 so I am carrying a loss at the moment, the DOW seemed fairly positive at market close last night. So I am fairly confident providing its a quiet weekend the European markets should rise on Monday morning. Just my opinion though.

Well got that wrong!(n)

did u get filled?

My emotion took over and thankfully I bailed so minimised my loss, I'm going to sit and watch for a while until this correction has finished. The problem I see is that could be some way off, but jumping in now is would be no different to flipping a coin.

I am pleasantly surprised at the resilience of the Dax given the move by the Dow. Lets see how long it lasts.

just was gonna say that to you actually feels like it wants to go up ! crazy ! DOW got hosed on the open this is getting stupid now !

dow 100 day moving ave at 14560 apparently, didnt really hold it up now haning around here ! maybe will find some support soon.

$ES_F Goldman bought 300 SPUs (PIT) and then another 200 for a total of 500 up to 61.80 and Smith Barney buys 400 SPUs just now $$

Mr Top Step just tweeted this !

im not seeing much upward momentum at mom, but i said this friday and it rallied after our close.

got a weekly fib level on sp500 cash, 1563.4 (6048)

sp500 cash reacting from that 1563.4 level

1563.4 corresponds to dow 14549

Last edited:
That will be because I dumped my Long position. :(

ha sorry mate i was only having a dig, least u made some cash out of it, got to love how the US sell their markets into our close just to manipulate a low fix , what a joke !

Here is comes dax already off 35 ticksin 2 mins, 10 mins to go !