Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

the world got scared that fed taper would happen soon
the trend on the 30 year treasury yield since may
H4 data
we gotta watch 34.50 area when it retraces
that big break from 17 june cannot be sustained uneless proper news comes out on the taper
no real taper seen until end of 2014
still rumour
2vt5rgy.gif

alot of scared money around

chart of ten year treasury yield
testing res
just another circus act o get the audience excited
that is goin to take some real beef to break that trend
2q8atqp.gif

the world got scared that fed taper would happen soon
the trend on the 30 year treasury yield since may
H4 data
we gotta watch 34.50 area when it retraces
that big break from 17 june cannot be sustained uneless proper news comes out on the taper
no real taper seen until end of 2014
still rumour
alot of scared money around

thanks dentist

well
Dow hit the target for shorts(lower median line..)
so how high can it go?
no minor swings taken out yet

r8cqpx.jpg

Looks like top step and goldmans were right again then ftse and dax to catch up tomorrow then

$ES_F Goldman bought 300 SPUs (PIT) and then another 200 for a total of 500 up to 61.80 and Smith Barney buys 400 SPUs just now $$

Mr Top Step just tweeted this !

im not seeing much upward momentum at mom, but i said this friday and it rallied after our close.

FYI i followed the pit squawk for some time in the past , when Goldman buys you cant know for sure if they are buying for the bank or their clients ( Broker ) .

FYI i followed the pit squawk for some time in the past , when Goldman buys you cant know for sure if they are buying for the bank or their clients ( Broker ) .

Sure of course you cant but I trade for an investment bank and we can chat to our guys over there and get there take i dont follow sqwalk thats just for locals imo

:LOL: well i'm gonna be before the close if it carries on - dow'll soon go positive if it doesn't run out of puff

well, that was nice, ftse strengthened up well as dow fell back in last half hour - took it just before the close and left a bit on for tomorrow.